Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #8

I like RSS/Readers do to the fact that I can go to one site for all my updates. I personal added my friend's blogs that I like to keep up with regularly and other educational websites that can benefit me as a teacher. This will definetly help me to stay current on issues that I want to, but seem to never have the time to get to on a regular bases.
Librarians could use this to stay current on new book arrivals. Teachers could have their students each create their own blog and follow each other. This way the kids can go to their igoogle to check all their classmates latest postings in one place. Administrators could use this to keep up with their staff. I think this would be great for our school to stay connected and let each other know of new ideas/lessons. What a way to build a community!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment