Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing #14

This was interesting to me. When I typed in "School Library Learning 2.0", I did find different results when I modified my search. This could be very useful when looking for somehting imparticular.

When I searched for the popular blogs, I found that I am apparently not "in touch" with the world. I didn't know what half of the tags meant. Which is pretty scary. This was definetly and eye opener for me.

I think that Technorati could benefit me if I take the time to use it. To me, it is a little confusing and overwhelming. Like anything, with time, I'm sure I would get use to it.

I feel the value of tagging is very important. I'm glad I know that know before I started. If you tag something incorrectly or off the wall....it can be very frustrating to those who are truly searching for something imparticular.

No comments:

Post a Comment