Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing #13

I absolutely LOVE the idea of social bookmarking. This is going to be a very useful website for me and I hope to introduce my friends to it very soon. This could be a great tool for teachers and librarians. I did see where I could add friends to my account. So, does this allow me to view all their saved bookmarks or only ones that they choose for me to? This leads to another question.....Can your students see all your saved bookmarks? I guess they would....so you could create a special account for just your class to use? That would be cool. It can be very frustrating having to wait on all your kiddos to "find" the website that you want them to get on. This way they just log on to delicious and have access to all the websites that you might want them to view. I also like the fact that I have access to my bookmarks from home or work. YEAH!! I can't wait to use this this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment