Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing #12

This one was the most difficult for me. It is not only way out of my comfort zone, but very strange to me. I did go on to 5 blog pages and leave comments....not too hard.

There are 2 points that I felt were important to know about blogging. I really never thought to ask questions before. It makes since though. When commenting on some of the other blogs....I tried this technique. The other one that I found interesting was to actually interact. DUHHHHH! I guess that is the point of blogging in the first place. So, I will be checking back on some of the bloggers websites that I visited and see if they replied!

I went onto Google Blog Search and found one headline right away that caught my attention. It was from www.insider.com. It was over the whole Jon & Kate fiasco. I LOVE that show. It is really sad to see what has become of it. ANYWAYS!! I did leave a comment and let them know how I felt, but I'm sure they personally will never read it. Oh well! Sometimes it is just nice to let your voice be heard. Then, I typed in another show I liked to watch....Big Brother. I found a website/blog called welovebigbrother.com That was pretty cool. I left a comment on that blog as well! I guess I didn't realize how many blogs there were out there!!! This is definetly opening my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment